We try to maintain a list here of publications that have used the
nlmr package. If you have used
nlmr in your own work, we would love to hear from you. Please file an issue on GitHub so we can add your work to this list.
- Fletcher R., Fortin MJ. (2018) Land-Cover Pattern and Change. In: Spatial Ecology and Conservation Modeling. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01989-1_3
- Langhammer, Maria, Jule Thober, Martin Lange, Karin Frank, and Volker Grimm. “Agricultural Landscape Generators for Simulation Models: A Review of Existing Solutions and an Outline of Future Directions.” Ecological Modelling 393 (February 2019): 135–51. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2018.12.010.
- Poggi S, Papaïx J, Lavigne C et al. Issues and challenges in landscape models for agriculture: from the representation of agroecosystems to the design of management strategies. Landscape Ecol. 2018;00:1-12. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10980-018-0699-8
- Nowosad, J., & Stepinski, T. (2018). Information-theoretical approach to measuring landscape complexity. https://doi.org/10.1101/383281
- Sciaini M, Fritsch M, Scherer C, Simpkins CE. NLMR and landscapetools: An integrated environment for simulating and modifying neutral landscape models in R. Methods Ecol Evol. 2018;00:1–9. https://doi.org/10.1111/2041-210X.13076